Are you energetic, ambitious and looking to develop your career? Our marketing department is looking to add a Marketing Intern to their team. You’ll join a close-knit team who works to achieve challenging and creative business objectives. Your focus will be on content creation in the digital space. You will be able to become familiar with the broad range of tools and strategies that it takes to be successful in this space. You’ll join a friendly, supportive team and work across an international brand in the UK, SA and Australian markets.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Are a recent graduate, or a student in your final year of studies
- Want to gain experience in the technical aspects of digital marketing
- Are looking to get a foot in the door in a fast-growing, dynamic industry
- Are passionate and excited about digital
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Are able to work well under pressure and can work to deadlines
- Are creative and like to embrace initiative
- Are a happy, quick and willing learner
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Create, upload and update content on various websites, ensuring that the content is optimised for best results
- Contribute towards monthly content plans, and develop articles and blog posts
- Play a pivotal role in our outreach and content marketing efforts
- Work alongside members of the Marketing team in developing a dynamic digital presence and inbound marketing strategy
Extra points if you have:
- Experience working online, especially on different content management systems
- A marketing or PR background
- Any digital marketing certification
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.