Digitas Liquorice is one of Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies specialising in a range of services from web, mobile, social media, CRM, content creation and search engine marketing.
We need someone who knows how to share their toys and work in a team. If you dream in Photoshop, eat digital for breakfast lunch and supper, and create your own shortcuts, then come showcase your skills at one of the hottest digital agencies in Cape Town. Only designers with seriously hot portfolios need to apply – we aren’t interested in the invitation you did for your grandma’s 79th birthday.
Liquorice Digitas LBi – the newish kid on the block that’s quickly becoming South Africa’s largest digital agency. We live in the city (Cape Town, CBD), and our team is tighter than your skinny jeans. It is an environment where you can inspire and be inspired – so what are you doing still reading this? Send us your CV along with URLs of your kick ass portfolio. This awesome opportunity is based at one of our remote offices in Techno Park.
The ideal candidate is:
- Detail obsessed, creative thinking and a doer who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- A creative who lives for emerging technologies, and is hungry to keep learning
- Brave enough to think different while maintaining the highest standards of design usability
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Graduate (or limited work experience) in web/interactive design
- Big ideas
Skills set – primary:
- Web and interactive design
- Photoshop genius
- Familiar with interactive design and have a keen interest in the latest digital trends
- Star throwing
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Every detail oriented
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player
- Confident with a drive to succeed
- Analytical thinking to review campaign results
- Ability to work under pressure