Digital Content/Communications Manager
We are looking for an individual who has strong people management skills while having exceptional digital communications experience. This dynamo needs to be passionate about people development, writing, social media, online communication, social brand awareness and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Most importantly have the strong desire to harness this creativity into helping raise funds for the Children’s Hospital Trust to support the incredible Red Cross Children’s Hospital.
A hospital dedicated entirely to children – especially children predominantly from impoverished communities throughout South Africa and Africa – is critically important. So important, that it needs a champion to make sure that it’s able to keep doing the phenomenal work it does. That champion is The Children’s Hospital Trust – an independent non-profit organization established in 1994 to raise funds to support specific projects and programmes to help advance child healthcare through the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital.
- An experienced, multiskilled, creative, innovative leader to join our communications and fundraising team.
- A skilled manager who is responsible for the guidance and overall management of the communications department, including a team of four specialised individuals and has a proven track record of leading a team.
- A strategist with experience in developing and implementing a communications strategy within a unique environment.
- A digital guru who can develop and drive effective online marketing and fundraising including managing our website, social media platforms, digital mailers, sms campaigns, promotions, online competitions and projects to support key objectives such as income generation, donor acquisition and retention, fundraising support and brand awareness.
- A person with excellent management, communications, and social media marketing experience.
- A person with a degree or diploma in communications and digital marketing.
- Google Ads certification and Google Display Network experience.
- Minimum eight years’ digital marketing and management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content.
- Experience in creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI.