Top Tips to Make The Most of Magical Kenya Travel Expo 2021
Event Africa Contributor 04/10/2021 Uncategorized
In our Covid-hit world, we are excited to still deliver a world-class gathering of East Africa’s tourism leaders, products, global buyers and media, albeit virtually, transporting Magical Kenya directly into the offices and homes of our travel trade around the world in a revolutionary new way.
Attendees can participate in exciting panel discussions and gain market insights into our changing world while our appointment system between exhibitors and hosted buyers is instrumental in driving business discussions.
How to make the most of MKTE2021:
- Reconnect using our virtual event platform for video call meetings
- Join speed networking sessions to reach key individuals
- Get involved in thought-provoking panel discussions and seminars
- Watch exciting on-demand videos of our destination
- Choose your MKTE experience and be entertained
To join the expo, please use YOUR special login to access the virtual platform.
Attendees will have received this via email from MKTE, with the subject line ‘MKTE 2021 – Virtual Confirmation’. Alternatively, attendees may login via your Exhibitor/Buyer/Trade/Media Zone and click on your MKTE Virtual link.
Tips to enjoy the show:
- Do a last check for any meeting requests
- Make sure you are online for Speed Networking and Business Buzz at the right time
- Prioritise these valuable networking events, you need to be IN the live session to participate
- Add the preferred sessions to ‘My Event’ – attendees can watch the Power Panels and Reignite Sessions during the live session time or as a replay after the session
- Remember to allow your browser to use your microphone and camera, if your browser prompts you
- Please be on time for your meetings – in a virtual world, participants are impatient and won’t wait
Please note that all times of the programme are set to Kenya time, and will automatically show in your specific time zone.
Our tech support team is available on the live chat line on both days of the event; Tuesday and Wednesday if you have any technical issues. To locate this chat please refer to the bottom right of your page when you’re in the event platform.
We appreciate and celebrate all the exhibitors, buyers, media, partners and stakeholders who continue to support MKTE.
We wish all attendees the best and may each day be a success.
Join the conversation on social media using #MKTE2021 #PowerPanels.
For more information visit the MKTE event website.