Social Media Manager
We are looking for a dynamic social media manager who is a self-starter, multi-talented, brave and bright that will be responsible for the management and strategic implementation of social media activities for a variety of our clients.
You will have a proven track record of successfully delivering social media activity in a B2C environment. You will have a high-level proficiency on social media platforms with an in-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube (including paid campaigns). You will need to be team-focused, a logical thinker and quick learner with initiative, excellent English communication skills (written and verbal) and have strong management and influencing skills.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence through the delivery of a social media plan
- Liaising with media agencies regarding paid media campaigns and campaign results and delivery.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our brands and industry
- Monitor and respond/organise response to questions and comments received on our social media channels
- Live tweeting from events (after hours when required)
- Executing social media competitions and collating entries
- The ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions/optimise campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering social media campaigns, growing communities and engagement (including delivery of paid campaigns)
- Monitor, review and report on social media performance weekly/monthly/quarterly. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results
- Help provide ongoing consultancy and best practice advice on the use of social media for our employees
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends and share your knowledge with the broader agency team.
Experience and skills:
- One to two years of social media management experience with community management responsibilities
- Experience working in social media/digital communications or marketing
- Time management and multitasking skills – ability to prioritise and manage your own time.
- Proficient in social media reporting tools e.g. BrandsEye, Sprout Social, Crimson Hexagon etc.
- Critical analysis of social media data in order to pull out key learnings to client
- Professional demeanour internally and externally when dealing with clients
- Effective communication skills coupled with good presentation skills
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of design principles