Designing and conceptualising all graphic content (digital and print) and creative requirements for communications across the company. To administer, enhance and deliver new online applications which drive employee engagement by creating, supporting and maintaining the graphical, digital and social media online content.
Content design and development
Designing and delivering all creative content to drive employee engagement including, but not limited to:
- Communication campaigns and initiatives (digital and print)
- Employee engagement campaigns (digital and print)
- The intranet (the Hub)
- Facebook (The Zone)
- TCRS external websites
- Monthly newsletters (Exco News/The Edge)
- Logos and identities
Maintaining and promoting online and social platforms
- Making recommendations on possible improvements Developing and implementing tactics for increasing engagement with stakeholders via the various communication platforms
- Assist with external marketing and sales content/graphics
- Contribute to the overall objectives of the HR department
Corporate identity maintenance
- Managing the Company Corporate Identity (CI) & style guide
- Ensuring the CI is communicated effectively across the entire business
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the letterheads and official branding for the Company
- Managing and reviewing the Company templates for letterheads and presentations
- Designing and delivering a functional online infrastructure [i.e. the Hub and TCRS websites]
- Generating content and pages to publish on the intranet to meet the requirements of the various stakeholders
- Providing enhancements and support for the intranet
- Reviewing and/or updating web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools
- Collaborating with development teams to discuss, analyse or resolve usability issues
- Updating the external websites as and when required
- Managing the company Facebook page: reviewing, adding and removing employees
- Working closely with stakeholders and internal clients to ensure understanding of objectives and contributing to projects with creative and innovative ideas.
- Responding to briefs from internal stakeholders within specified timelines.
- Liaising in a timely and efficient manner with clients and any external agencies who are party to a project where required.
- Developing a strong understanding of the Company, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of the stakeholders that content is produced for.
Company events and photography
- Working closely with stakeholders to conceptualize, plan and roll-out company events (ambassadors, executive roadshow, TC Talks, Levels of Leadership, JP Morgan, etc.)
- Create and develop communications campaign to promote event and ensure it is aligned to the Company culture and values
- Set up and layout of events and where required, and assist with presentations and speeches of stakeholders
- Document company events through photography and contributing to the company graphics library
- Collating and providing daily/weekly/monthly reports on all online and web usage
- Generating adhoc reports as and when required by management
Sage SkillsMap provides you access to top talent for any position. We also offer an end-to-end recruitment process with our Sage SkillsMap Recruitment portal. It has never been easier to attract, retain and promote the best candidates for your vacant positions and growing needs.
- Grade 12
- Diploma in graphic/web design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Proficient in MS Office Packages (especially PowerPoint)
- Social Media Proficiency (Facebook)
- CMS (Content Management System) proficiency (DNN is a plus)
- HTML and CSS knowledge