Digital Marketing Executive
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketer to join our young, dynamic and expanding team.
This is an amazing opportunity to grow and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries. You will work closely with other members of the team throughout all stages of creative development. We are looking for problem solvers with experience in digital account management and best digital marketing practices. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference to the growth of our clients’ businesses.
We’re an innovative organisation, with a strong focus on work-life balance as well as training and development.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and ability to formulate plans for clients.
- English writing skills for social media, email and potentially blog posts.
- Knowledge of SEO and various activities related to building organic traffic.
- Proficient in using Google Analytics and social platform analytics to analyse data and gain insights for creating client reports.
- Experience in digital advertising (formulating, creating and managing PPC and paid social campaigns).
- Experience in managing client relationships.
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Skype etc.
- High-level understanding of social media best practices with experience in creating social media plans, content calendars and social media posts.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills.
- Willingness to help others and engage positively with your team.
What you’ll be up you:
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Managing and coordinating all digital activities of your clients in collaboration with experts on the team.
- Managing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram for our clients.
- Compiling keyword research and identifying SEO opportunities.
- Develop and manage blog content calendars for clients in line with SEO strategies.
- Plan and implement effective paid campaigns on Google Ads and social channels to reach client objectives.
- Creating social media content calendars that integrate with the broader digital marketing plan.
- Liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls etc. on a regular basis.
- Identifying digital marketing / social media trends and being able to apply them to clients’ accounts.
- Compiling a monthly digital marketing report that offers thoughtful insight and recommendations for optimising digital activities.
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
What we offer you:
- We offer you the chance to manage your own international clients.
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- Plenty of training and learning to help you develop and grow in your role.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities, we are promoting our top performers regularly.
- We are flexible, friendly and personable.
- Flexible working hours, work-from-home days that allow for work-life balance.
- Regular socials and team-building activities.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of two years work experience in marketing.
- Must have a diploma or degree in communications, PR, digital marketing or marketing.