Ninety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency located in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and managing director Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, Capitec and Distell, to name but a few.
Minimum relevant experience required:
- You need to have at least three to five years’ experience in advertising and/or communications environment with specific exposure to digital, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging platforms.
- A portfolio of your work is essential.
- A proven track record working with big brands.
- Experience in Web and SEO.
- Maintain high standards for execution and attention to detail in all aspects of copy.
- Must be relentless in work ethic and passionate to do the best work possible on each and every project.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Solid communication skills!
- Meticulous: Fast and accurate with an eye for detail.
- Experience in Multi-Channel.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Strategic thinking that can deliver great campaign ideas.
- Multi-tasking skills necessary for working on concurrent projects.
- Team player who can also work on their own.
- Prepared for reviews, meetings and presentations. If necessary, they should be able to talk to client about the briefs/amendments.
- Retail experience advantageous
- Awards advantageous