Food & Drink Technology Africa 2019
Food and Drink Technology (FDT) Africa is an international trade fair for the food and beverage industry, which takes place every two years in Johannesburg.
Africa is an important growth market and has considerable agricultural potential. Many countries want to expand their agricultural production in order to reduce dependence on imports, to increase their own exports and to meet the growing demand of consumers. To achieve this, advanced technologies and equipment is required.
For international companies, there is huge expansion potential and positive long-term business prospects. This is where the FDT Africa steps in – it offers companies access to the African market. Exhibitors show the latest innovations and technologies for safe, hygienic and efficient production and packaging of food and beverages and current developments and trends along the entire value chain.
It brings together local and international manufacturers of food, beverage and packaging technologies and provides a contact and information platform for networking and knowledge sharing, which will be accompanied by conferences and workshops.
Reasons to Attend
Food & Drink Technology Africa is a must – Don’t miss it!
This platform is becoming one of the most important networking and business platforms for the beverage and food industry in South Africa, designed especially for the needs of the Southern African market. It gives you a comprehensive overview of the latest developments in the beverage and food industry.
The most important business platform in Southern Africa: Make valuable new contacts!
- The working and networking trade fair for the complete Southern African market for the beverage and food industry.
- Benefit from the industry’s top marketing know-how – local and international industry experts are here to support you.
- High service quality and an international standard.
Knowledge and presentation platform: Learn about groundbreaking new ideas
- International and national trends and developments are presented at the exhibitor forum.
- Contacts to the international trade, daily and business press.
- Presentation meetings for practical knowledge transfer, information and networking throughout the year.
Focus on Africa
- Strategic focus on an up-and-coming market.
- Tailor-made solutions for the Southern African market by matching supply and demand.
- Messe München’s drinktec, the world’s leading trade fair for the beverage and liquid food industry, contributes advice and expertise.
Where & When
Date: 9 – 11 July 2019
Venue: Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand, Johannesburg
For more information, visit www.fdt-africa.com